Old November 4th 04, 11:16 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Designed And Built By PROFESSIONALS....
From: (William)
Date: 11/3/2004 1:45 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

I am a VE and I've never administered a "Farnsworth" examination.

They do not exist.

Here's a hint: it's the default exam. The examinee must ask for the
real Morse Exam if they want to comply with Part 97.

There is no such thing as a Farnsworth exam.

And Amateur Radio haas not had a lack of enforcement...they've had a

lack
of ADEQUATE enforcement.

Hmmmm? I wonder what I meant by "lack?"

Your original statement was worded in such a way as to insinuate that
there'd been NO enforcement.

That was not tue.

MORE enforcement was what was needed then...And still true today.

To the best of my knowledge,

Well there you go. You're basing your opinion upon your own limited
knowledge.

I dare say MY "limits" are far more expansive than yours. As a matter

of
fact, I KNOW they are!

They may be. But if you didn't pay attention during your exposure,
then your knowledge and opinions will be found lacking.

So far, nothing you've been able to "bring up" has exceeded my skills,
knowledge or experience, Brain.

What "informed opinion"...???

You are talking about a "Farnsworth" exam which does not exist.

Then why would the ARRL and then the NCVEC make an announcement that
henceforth all of their default code exams would be Farnsworth? That
you could still take the real Morse exam if you knew to ask for it?

That's pretty STUPID, Brain, but then that's nothing new from you.

There's very little of ANYthing you've engaged in this forum that
indicates that you are "informed" at all...

That shows just how uninformed you are.

Not as of this moment.

You still are an idiot and you are still making unfounded and irrational
assertions.

Steve, K4YZ