Old November 5th 04, 05:29 PM
Mike Coslo

Len Over 21 wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Brian Kelly wrote:

snip

All very nice and entertaining for you few, but NOTHING in regards
to amateur radio and certainly NOT about policy thereto.

Oh dear. If my posts bother you, you *can* filter me out. 8^)

The "architectural digest" forum is up on the 3rd floor to the right.

I'm cool with talking to Jim and Brian and the others here. Thanks for
letting me know though. Join in and participate if you like. Your
opinions are welcome.

When you've all had some experience building high-rises, come
on back and TRY to stay somewhere in the vicinity of RADIO.

Thanks for the invitation to leave, but I think most of us in this
thread are enjoying ourselves. So I'll just hang out and continue.

- Mike KB3EIA -