Old November 7th 04, 03:29 AM
Dee D. Flint

Erik wrote in message ...
On 06 Nov 2004 13:52:30 GMT, PAMNO (N2EY) wrote:

btw, practice exams for all three license classes are available at

various
websites. I take them every few months just to stay in practice.

I've been using the exams at eham.net. Do you think those are
generally representative of the material on the real exam? I've been
passing those without too much trouble so far.

Erik

They are representative as they take a random selection of questions in the
correct ratio from the question pool. However, since the question pool is
several hundred questions, there is an infinite number of combinations.
I.e. you won't see the same combination of questions on your test as you do
on the sample tests.

If you know and understand the material, such as how to calculate a dipole
length rather than just memorizing the length for the specific question, you
will have no problem.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE