Old November 7th 04, 09:03 PM
Len Over 21

In article , "JAMES HAMPTON"
writes:

Hello, gang

Now we have had questions as to the future of amateur radio and BPL - and
have seen that the FCC now considers amateur radio simply a hobby and not
worthy of full protection, I'm seeing some upcoming problems.

How will we calculate resonant frequency? Since Wisconsin is now going to
teach creationism, I assume that Tennessee will revive their old law which
states that PI is equal to 3 (integer). With Bush firmly in command, I
suspect that PI will be made (by law) equal to three. Also, I suspect that
the metric system will be scrapped. We will deal in feet, with the foot
officially set to the length of Bush's foot.

Anyone have any new formulas? Or won't that matter too much? What will the
radian be defined as?

Inquiring minds and such .... )

Pi R-squared.

No, no! Pi are round...cornbread are square! :-)