Old February 29th 04, 05:33 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:58:41 -0000, "Richard"
wrote:
I'm really surprised that after giving these details lower
down in the thread, the antenna cannot be figured. I'm gobsmacked.

Hi Richard,

You would be even more so if you had sat through a cycle of
correspondence of trying to make sense of the Patent for that same
antenna. We get a lot of that too, and at that point, some may
respond briefly because Patents don't have to make sense. Would you
care to delve into the mysteries of a Faster than Light antenna? Just
needs magnets in the right place (or was that for better gas
mileage?). Some details just don't add up to better understanding.

We even get Patent holders who come here to proclaim their latest
invention, and then ask us how it works - or worse, proclaim it does
work and it is our bound obligation and duty to prove it.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC