Old November 10th 04, 02:44 AM
Brian Kelly

Subject: They just don't get it!
From: Dave Heil

Date: 11/8/2004 11:16 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,

(Brian Kelly) writes:

Don't fib Sweetums, you know I'm out here doing my homework.

I could care less, "Sweetums."

You are NOT interested in the subject at all, just want to FIGHT
in words. Too bad. You are already self-penalized by having
both typing hands tied behind your somewhere. Tsk.

Try living in the PRESENT, not the past and not in Google.

"Pay no attention to those archives. They'll only confuse the issue".

If you never wrote some of the things you write, you wouldn't have to
defend them. If you never claimed originality for something which you
were not the first to use, you'd not be tap dancing now, desperate to
change the subject. Geez, Leonard, fess up and have done with it.
It'll be good for your soul.

Not to mention the fact that that scumbag has dumped tons of "...back in
1953.." crap on this NG, and then has the temerity to TRY and lambaste Amateurs
over "living in the past".

And then has the EXTRA temerity to suggest anyone else is living "in the
past".

Leonard H. Anderson is a two faced putz. Period.

Now, now Steve, Christmas is coming, it's time to get into the spirit
and put these sorts of things behind us. Motion from the floor: "I
propose that we pass the hat to fund a gift certificate for Sweetums
for two hours of couch time at his shrink's office."

Do I hear a second?

73

Steve, K4YZ

w3rv