Old November 10th 04, 04:36 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

If you never wrote some of the things you write, you wouldn't have to
defend them.

Tsk. You keep bringin up OLD postings of mine.

I do. Others do. It is done because things you currently write are in
direct contradiction.

Tsk, tsk. You should have done better AT THAT TIME to defend
your own positions.

But, Leonard, the contradictions have been written recently.

Bringing up old postings again and again is just a mental form
of bullemia. Or just plain bull.

I know of "bulimia". Is that what you mean? If so, you may consider
that others are now sticking their fingers down your throught in hopes
that you'll gag up a hunk of truth.

Keep on trying, though, eventually you'll make everyone sick and
tired of you trying to win one of those "discussions."

The discussion is won just as soon as your earlier words are compared to
your recent words. Both can't be correct. In this case, we have you
claiming credit for an idea someone else introduced. So you see, this
time doesn't really deal with an old post of yours, but an old post of
someone else's. :-)

If you never claimed originality for something which you
were not the first to use, you'd not be tap dancing now, desperate to
change the subject.

"I've never claimed originality?!?" :-)

....for something which you were not the first to use... :-) :-)

"Dave," just because someone writes YOUR postings for you
doesn't mean everyone else does the same...

Did you have an appropriate response, or not?

Geez, Leonard, fess up and have done with it.
It'll be good for your soul.

Yes, Holy Father, it would mean SO much to you gods of radio
to have an NCTA capitulate to your divine words.

If you mean, that you'd eat humble pie over the issue of claiming credit
for what someone else wrote--yeah, that'd be nice.

Tell ya what, Holy Father, I'll kiss your ring but you have to kiss my
a**. :-)

With which end do we start? :-) :-)

Dave K8MN