Old November 10th 04, 05:00 AM
Mike Coslo

Brian Kelly wrote:

Alun wrote in message . ..

(N2EY) wrote in
.com:

Alun wrote in message

(Brian Kelly) wrote in
le.com:

"KØHB" wrote in message
s.earthlink.net...

"Brian Kelly" wrote

The environmentalists have
beaten back the timber companies by leaning on the politicians
and the courts and now it's our turn.

Good luck on that one now!

You bet . . #@!MF*#% sumbitches . . .

Would you believe I'm a REPUBLICAN for Gawd's sake?!

. . . to a point . . "they" crossed the #@!MF*#% point with BPL . .

See you in the contest this weekend.

I don't do SS. Couldn't do it anyway, 9 + 20 neighborhood QRN here
7-29 Mhz and I don't have the room for 80/160 antennas.

Go for it and GL Hans, I'll seeya 19-20 Feb. in that bash come hell
or high water even if I gotta do it from a #@!MF*#% tent somewhere
quiet.

73, de Hans, K0HB

w3rv

I beleive that you are a Republican, but I have my doubts as to
whether George Bush is one.

It's all about getting elected no matter what. The Republicans have
learned how to do it, the Democrats have apparently forgotten:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004Nov3.html

73 de Jim, N2EY
73 de Jim, N2EY

Let me explain myself. I'm not a Republican by any stretch of the
imagination,

With all due respect Alun nor is any other Brit a Republican. But
that's OK, I'll take Tony any day vs. The Clod, you folk done better
than we did.

but I think that the GOP has been hijacked by ... well, I
can''t think of any nice names for them. They seem to call themselves
compassionate conservatives. This seems to mean extreme social consrvatism
combined with a fiscally liberal policy, except that all their compassion
is directed towards the Fortune 500!

I look at it as an opportunity to be suffered thru. After four years
of their reign this country will have had an overdose of their BS and
they'll permanently bury themselves never to be heard from again. At
which time us real Republicans will move back into the scene and get
back to sane jousting with the Democrats.

Well put, Brian. Give me a *good* conservative candidate to vote
for.... puleeze!

The Republicans ahve been every bit as hijacked by the pseudo-religious
right as tha Democrats have been by the lesbian/gay alliance for blah,
blah,blah.

Makes me a little twitchy when one of the party platforms is to grease
the skids for the bibilical Armageddon...... 8^0

- Mike KB3EIA -