Old November 10th 04, 10:52 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: They just don't get it!
From: (Brian Kelly)
Date: 11/9/2004 8:44 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4YZ) wrote in message

Leonard H. Anderson is a two faced putz. Period.

Now, now Steve, Christmas is coming, it's time to get into the spirit
and put these sorts of things behind us. Motion from the floor: "I
propose that we pass the hat to fund a gift certificate for Sweetums
for two hours of couch time at his shrink's office."

Do I hear a second?

Bah. Humbug.

A shrink is only good for people who know they have a problem and are
proactively seeking help. Leonard is beyond the reach of modern psychiatry.

But it was a benevolent offer, Brian...I'll try to keep a more open mind
as the holiday season draws near.

73

Steve, K4YZ