Old November 11th 04, 09:33 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Default Happy Veteran's Day

Once again we are at war. An entirely new generation of Combat Veterans
has been cultivated, and surely some hope this will be the war to end wars. It
won't be, but we will endeavour to bring freedom and liberty to an ancient
culture that had not know true freedom in over seven decades.

The American Veteran is among the most unselfish and generous in the
world. S/he has fought for those basic prinicples in countless foreign lands
for people they may have never known existed until then, but did so with
bravery, ferocity and professionalism. Their kind has never been seen on the
Earth before, and may never be known again in the history of Man.

To ALL of my Borthers and Sisters in Arms, I bid you peace and offer
my thanks for your service. For those who are still at war, I pray for your
safe return and the wellnes of your families.

Paratus et Vigilans

Steven J Robeson, LPN
GySgt USMC(ret'd)