Old November 15th 04, 09:21 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"D. Stussy" wrote in message . org...
Subject: ARRL Endorses Kerry
From: "D. Stussy"
Date: 10/31/2004 8:32 PM Central Standard Time
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Bill Fane wrote:
This is outrageous!

I am resigning my ARRL membership today.

The ARRL announced it is endorsing John Kerry for
president. I always knew the league was a leftist
organization, and now they have proved it by endorsing
Kerry. I predict a flurry of resignations. The ARRL really
stepped in it this time!

If this were actually true, then the ARRL can kiss their non-profit status
goodbye....

You just LOVE being 2 weeks behind just about everything, don't you,
Dieter...???

1) If you had any iota of knowledge about the law, you would know that I am
correct. (My other reply cited the appropriate statute on this issue).

I have a more-than-adequate knowledge of the law.

I also have a more-than-adequate knowledge of what constitutes
reasonable common sense. You don't make the grade.

2) As previously stated and unlike you, I have a life outside of amateur radio
and this newsgroup. Sometimes, I don't even have time to check in weekly,
unlike you, who apparently has nothing better to do than to sit by your
computer and wait for the next post to arrive.

Hardly. Refer to previous post.

That you make up such silly excuses for your lapses in attention
and inadequate excuses for common sense on further strengthens my
opinion that you're headed for a monumental humiliation if you keep
pushing this "Bill Pasternak is unethical" rant.

Steve, K4YZ