Old November 23rd 04, 03:47 PM
KØHB

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

So...that means that if we can use this sampling as a basis for
survey,
the available 2 x 2 Extra Class calls falls far short .......

Perhaps a review of RF Exposure Guidelines at your station is in order,
Steve. When that's complete, along with any medical attention indicated
as a result, then perhaps a review of the FCC sequential callsign
assignments (as they pertain to license class) is also in order.

When you do that research, you'll find that "2 x 2 Extra Class calls"
don't exist in the KH/KL/KP blocks. A 2 x 2 style call in those groups
indicates a Technician or a General. Do the math.

Nonetheless, if I were a DU or JA or OH or DL going to score a cool
trophy callsign, "KH0XX" is a hell of a lot trendier than "KF4XXX".
And speaking of OH, you or I can't obtain a KH3x call sign (Johnson
Island), but a Vice President of NOKIA (Finland), OH2BH, holds the rare
call AH3D.

Legal. Must be! Does "legal" mean "right"?

Sunuvagun!

73, de Hans, K0HB