Old November 23rd 04, 04:36 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Care To Try Again, Steve?
From: "KØHB"
Date: 11/23/2004 9:47 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

So...that means that if we can use this sampling as a basis for
survey,
the available 2 x 2 Extra Class calls falls far short .......

Perhaps a review of RF Exposure Guidelines at your station is in order,
Steve. When that's complete, along with any medical attention indicated
as a result, then perhaps a review of the FCC sequential callsign
assignments (as they pertain to license class) is also in order.

You can be as insulting as you care to, Hans.

The FACTS are that you made a stupid assertion that was easily refuted by a
bit of time spent researching the database.

Extra class or othrwise, your "greeater than half" assertion is/was wrong.

Stupid Hans.

When you do that research, you'll find that "2 x 2 Extra Class calls"
don't exist in the KH/KL/KP blocks. A 2 x 2 style call in those groups
indicates a Technician or a General. Do the math.

YOU asserted than "more than half" of the "desireable" 2 x 1 KH0/KH2 calls
were in the hands of persons who "have no intention" of landing on US soil/

I proved you wrong. It wasn't that hard. That I goofed on the 2 x 2
"extra callsigns" doesn't change mitigate the other numbers in the least.

Nonetheless, if I were a DU or JA or OH or DL going to score a cool
trophy callsign, "KH0XX" is a hell of a lot trendier than "KF4XXX".
And speaking of OH, you or I can't obtain a KH3x call sign (Johnson
Island), but a Vice President of NOKIA (Finland), OH2BH, holds the rare
call AH3D.

Legal. Must be! Does "legal" mean "right"?

Where did I say "right", Hansel? I said that's the way it is.

And It really is THAT simple.

Sunuvagun!

Stop being an idiot, Hans. You are humiliating yourself in the face of
facts easily refuted by a bit of research. I did the foot work. I gave you
the numbers. You came up a loser.

Sucks to be you.

Sunnuvagun.

Steve, K4YZ