Old November 23rd 04, 09:07 PM
William

"KØHB" wrote in message link.net...
"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

So...that means that if we can use this sampling as a basis for
survey,
the available 2 x 2 Extra Class calls falls far short .......

Perhaps a review of RF Exposure Guidelines at your station is in order,
Steve. When that's complete, along with any medical attention indicated
as a result, then perhaps a review of the FCC sequential callsign
assignments (as they pertain to license class) is also in order.

I always attributed it to post-Marine can't-make-it-in-the-real-world
traumatic stress syndrome. ;^)

I guess it could be RF induced, though.

When you do that research, you'll find that "2 x 2 Extra Class calls"
don't exist in the KH/KL/KP blocks. A 2 x 2 style call in those groups
indicates a Technician or a General. Do the math.

Lots of Techs. No Morris Code Test.

Nonetheless, if I were a DU or JA or OH or DL going to score a cool
trophy callsign, "KH0XX" is a hell of a lot trendier than "KF4XXX".
And speaking of OH, you or I can't obtain a KH3x call sign (Johnson
Island), but a Vice President of NOKIA (Finland), OH2BH, holds the rare
call AH3D.

Thought he was VP Nokia China?

And Hey, no fair talking about the elitists. You'll get into trubble
for that. ;^)

Legal. Must be! Does "legal" mean "right"?

Sunuvagun!

73, de Hans, K0HB

hl9act