Old November 23rd 04, 11:23 PM
N2EY

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4YZ) writes:

Subject: Care To Try Again, Steve?
From: "KØHB"

Date: 11/23/2004 9:47 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

So...that means that if we can use this sampling as a basis for
survey,
the available 2 x 2 Extra Class calls falls far short .......

Perhaps a review of RF Exposure Guidelines at your station is in order,
Steve. When that's complete, along with any medical attention indicated
as a result, then perhaps a review of the FCC sequential callsign
assignments (as they pertain to license class) is also in order.

You can be as insulting as you care to, Hans.

The FACTS are that you made a stupid assertion that was easily refuted by
bit of time spent researching the database.

Extra class or othrwise, your "greeater than half" assertion is/was
wrong.

OK, fine. Hans made a mistake.

The bigger question is: Should we put up with the system as described?

Seems to me that all that would be required to fix it would be to require that
FCC would only issue or renew licenses for those persons who were either US
citizens or resident aliens. And all VEs must meet the same criteria.

That way, N3KIP can have his license and US military personnel can take their
exams in Tokyo, but the giveaway stops.

It's not just about callsigns - it's about the integrity of the system.

73 de Jim, N2EY