Old November 24th 04, 12:05 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Care To Try Again, Steve?
From: "KØHB"
Date: 11/23/2004 11:43 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Extra class or othrwise, your "greeater than half" assertion is/was
wrong.

I'll accept your numbers, Steve, and in fact "greater than half" might
be an inadvertent overstatement. Stupid me.

But that's easy to fix --- I'll amend the assertion to:

"Damned near half of the desireable AH/KH/NH/WH0/KH2
2x1 callsigns have been scarfed up by foreigners through
trophy-callsign acquisition schemes and are therefore
unavailable to US citizens actually residing in those
territories."

Profanities and after-the-fact changes to INTENTIONAL typing (how does one
"inadvertantly" type something?) notwithstanding, I guess this is as close to
"I was wrong" as you'll get.

Now...go back and re-read the OTHER post, see where you were wrong there,
and see if you can fix THAT, too.

Steve, K4YZ