Old November 27th 04, 03:41 AM
JAMES HAMPTON

"FCCHAM" wrote in message
news:uwNpd.101641$5K2.55417@attbi_s03...
We at the FCC don't care who the Pirate is because afterall, we want to
eventually auction off the Ham Radio frequencies to the highest bidder in
order to raise money for the U.S. Treasury.

FCCHAM

Heck, no one wants hf (at least around here - and the FCC has no authority
in Africa). It is VHF and above where the money is. Who wants a cell phone
when someone can come on yelling "audiooooooo ..." from 5 states away?
Nope, hf bands are probably *reasonably* safe. My bet is that 220 and 440
are the next to get hit, but I hope I'm wrong.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA