Old November 27th 04, 08:36 AM
biascomms

FCCHAM wrote:

We at the FCC don't care who the Pirate is because afterall, we want to
eventually auction off the Ham Radio frequencies to the highest bidder in
order to raise money for the U.S. Treasury.

3965 kHz is inside a broadcast band in the rest of the world - it's only the
USA that have 3500 to 4000 kHz as an amateur band. In the rest of the
world, the amateur band ends at 3800.

There are many Euro-pirates that broadcast around 3900 - some with quite
high power, and many of which have been heard worldwide.

BIAS COMMS

--
Everything gets easier with practice, except getting up in the morning!