Old August 5th 03, 04:19 AM
Gregory L. Dome

I was interested in having a multiband antenna, rather than a dipole for single coverage and don't have room for a fan array.
"Tarmo Tammaru" wrote in message ...
Have you considered a dipole? You don't need height for the end supports if you have space. For instance, 50 feet of rope at the end of the wire will set the end of the diple to 35 feet if the wire& rope are coming down at 45 degrees. This assumes 0 height at the other end of the rope.
"Gregory L. Dome" wrote in message ...
I am considering a sloper antenna. How will attaching it at the low end affect the reception/ transmission? I have a 75' oak for one point 78 ft. from the radio room, but only have a 20' mast outside the radio room. Other suggestions appreciated