Old March 2nd 04, 04:13 AM
Mitch Dickson

LMAO! Why thank you BT, and it's nice to know that after what I wrote in
that post, the only thing you could find to bitch about was a mispelled word
Cut a little close to the quick did it? HEHEHE!

--... ...--

..- . ....- -.-- .--

Perhaps some kind old general will take pity and interpret the above for you

Mitch
AE4YW

--
"Come by and sit a spell with me at www.volstate.net/~mitch/ "

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:30:30 -0500, "Mitch Dickson"
wrote:

Isn't that "Special"!!!!!! I can hardly wait to be in the middle of a

good
QRP QSO and hear some CBer who thinks he is a ham blair in with "Is the
channel in use?"

The word is "blare". Ignorance can be found with or without a ham
license.

--
BT