Old December 3rd 04, 11:55 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: amateur radio hypocrites
From: "Dee D. Flint"
Date: 12/3/2004 5:41 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote in message
From: "KØHB"

Date: 12/3/2004 1:07 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Again with the profanities, Hans?

Bull****.

Unless you engage in religious worship males bovines, the word isn't

profane.

Sure is is.

No it is merely a vulgarity not a profanity. Unfortunately people confuse
the difference between the two. They are only approximately synonymous not
exactly synonymous.

I dare you to say it over your Amateur Radio station knowing that the FCC
is monitoring, Dee. I consider it profane, approximately or otherwise, and so
does Uncle.

Please use your assigned callsign, and make sure you remind all listeners
that it's "merely" vulgar, and not "profane". I am sure they will be impressed
as they write out the citation.

73

Steve, K4YZ