Old December 4th 04, 01:06 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: amateur radio hypocrites
From: "KØHB"
Date: 12/3/2004 6:28 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

I dare you to say it over your Amateur Radio station knowing that the

FCC
is monitoring, Dee. I consider it profane, approximately or otherwise, and

so
does Uncle.

Please use your assigned callsign, and make sure you remind all

listeners
that it's "merely" vulgar, and not "profane". I am sure they will be
impressed
as they write out the citation.

First, this newsgroup isn't Amateur Radio and FCC doesn't give a rats ass
what
we write here.

I guess you're just too busy looking for an opportunity to be the bully to
ead what was wrote.

you can.

Second, even though "profane" or even "vulgar" language is in bad taste on
Amateur Radio, it is not illegal so no citation has been (nor would be)
issued
for "profane" or "vulgar".

Sure it does.

Obscenity would get you a citation, but bull**** is not on the famous "7
words"
list.

Doesn't matter what list it may or may not be on, Hans. Lesser
profanites have earned the FCC's ire. Mere description of the sex act, sans
graphic language has earned citations.

Sunuvagun!

Sunuvagun yourself, Hans. Now...Get out of the bully mode, try and
understand that not everyone is overly impressed with your underwhelming
knowledge.

Cussing louder and more frequently does NOT make you more easily
understood...It just makes you look like a foul mouthed old man who's
frustrated with his waning ability to hold a person's attention just by being
overbearing and abusive.

Steve, K4YZ