Old December 4th 04, 01:58 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: amateur radio hypocrites
From: "KØHB"
Date: 12/3/2004 7:37 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

ability to hold a person's attention just by being
overbearing and abusive.

Hey, "overbearing and abusive" I learned from you! I bow to the Master!

Gotta love that "paternal parent fornicating scumbag" vulgarity-line of yours

too.

But...but...but...HANS!

None of THOSE words were on the "seven words" list either!

Now, are you NOW saying that that list is NOT the definitive list of words
you can't say...?!?! Or are you once again just exerting your bullyness

Nice! The "hypocrite" thing in the thread title sure fits you well,
and
you seem so prideful of it. Good job.

Oh NO, Hans, I bow to YOU! You, Lennie, and a short list of others who deem
it necessary to deviate from civility and protocol in order to exert your will.

You just seem to get very defensive and quick to claim victim status when
it get's fed back to you.

And as for alledging OTHERS to be "hypocrites, Hans...Who signs his posts
with "73" after berating and demeaning the respondent...?!?!

Sheeeeeeesh.....

Do you shave BOTH of those faces, Hans, or just the one you're using at
the moment?

Steve, K4YZ