Old December 4th 04, 01:25 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote in message
Subject: amateur radio hypocrites
From: "Dee D. Flint"
Date: 12/3/2004 5:41 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote in message
From: "KØHB"

Date: 12/3/2004 1:07 PM Central Standard Time
"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Again with the profanities, Hans?

Bull****.

Unless you engage in religious worship males bovines, the word isn't

profane.

Sure is is.

No it is merely a vulgarity not a profanity. Unfortunately people

confuse
the difference between the two. They are only approximately synonymous

not
exactly synonymous.

I dare you to say it over your Amateur Radio station knowing that the

FCC
is monitoring, Dee. I consider it profane, approximately or otherwise,

and so
does Uncle.

Please use your assigned callsign, and make sure you remind all

listeners
that it's "merely" vulgar, and not "profane". I am sure they will be

impressed
as they write out the citation.

73

Steve, K4YZ

I would not use it over the air as vulgarity is also not allowed.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE