Old December 4th 04, 07:34 PM
Len Over 21

In article , "KØHB"
writes:

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Gotta love that "paternal parent fornicating scumbag" vulgarity-line of

yours
too.

But...but...but...HANS!

None of THOSE words were on the "seven words" list either!

Of course they're not. I just googled them up out your old posts to show how
your pompous indignant hand-wringing about bad language rings as hollow as
your empty morals.

Let us not forget that lovable Yiddish pejorative, PUTZ, used by his
nobleness, in hundreds of sign-offs.

PUTZ is common Yiddish and is used (when not meaning "to polish")
as a euphemism for "penis head" as in those who think only with
their brains in the male genital organ.

In another thread, someone with the pseudonym "TrueAmerican" used
another common Yiddish word "schlepp" (to drag through many things
or slog a long distance). ["schlepp" is not a pejorative but its origins
are very UN-American, heh heh]

Apparently, any euphemism in a language not commonly used by
a group is "okay" or "correct."

Hypocrisy is alive and well and living, among other places, TN. :-)

That, and to watch you jump like a puppet when we pull your strings.

...works every time! :-)