Old December 5th 04, 11:32 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Watch all the Idiots "Replying"...
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 12/5/2004 12:30 PM Central Standard Time

Heh heh heh. Watch all the "learned discourse" generated by using
a different screen name.

Naaaaaahhhh...You were just getting around the obvious killfile that keeps
MOST of your stuff in check.

Miccolis will have fun listing all the screen names I've used in the
past (where he still lives most of the time). Heil will probably take
some bitters and spout nasty things about "not being 'interested'
enough" in radio to get a ham license "first," therefore I am "not
involved!"

You're NOT "involved", beyond this forum.

Robeson MUST come back with more personal insults and use of
little Yiddish pejoratives because he is an obsessive-compulsive
involved in constant fighting about almost everything.

The only way to "fight" is for there to be two people involved.

You keep lying and acting like a fool. I keep holding a mirror up for you
to see it and you get confused as to who's doing what. Not my problem.

All those poor hams with such thin skin...no amount of honey
basting will ever give them any good taste.

And no number of screen names will ever make you an experienced, licensed
Amateur Radio operator...Or even human, for that matter....

Just a putz.

Steve, K4YZ