Old December 7th 04, 01:21 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(newsgroup Avenging ANGLE, though obtuse) writes:

Poor Avenging ANGLE, off on a false tangent again. Compulsive-
obsessive hatred behavior absolutely requiring him to reply to each
and every posting of mine...complete with trash-mouth babblings.

Would that be anything like what is behind your need to reply to Steve's
posts, kindly old piranha? I just want to be clear on your motivation.
You seem to believe that you know Steve's motivation.

You're NOT "involved", beyond this forum.

NOT a requirement, Angle. My advocacy is simply to eliminate the
morse code test for any U.S. amateur radio license examination.

That isn't exactly true, is it? You do much, much more here, Mr.
Advocate and you do it in a pontificating, unpleasant manner.

That would allow more radio hobbyists to achieve that most-prized
"federal authority" called an AMATEUR radio license.

Even you might be able to meet those reduced qualifications, Leonard,
five words per minute representing that impenetrable barrier to your
obtaining
a ham ticket.

Dave K8MN