Old December 13th 04, 01:33 AM
Avery Fineman

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,

(N2EY) writes:

What part of the US Navy did he serve in?

What part of the US military did YOU serve in?

ex-RA16408336

What your amateur radio callsign, Len?

Ach, ja, der Gruppenfuhrer uf das Raddio Kops demands "to see
papers!" :-)

Don't let your "diplomatic training" interfere with your attempted
overthrow of the First Amendment that prohibits us U.S. citizens
from discussing FEDERAL LAW AND REGULATION.

You are still stuck on the fantasy that you have this little
fraternal order where You and Your Kind are the "only" ones
who can "make rules." Therefore, in your fantasyland vision,
all who are not licensed cannot discuss a damn thing about
amateur radio. Tsk. Secretary Powell might have frowned on
your fantasy world dicta. Maybe Condie Rice will buy it? :-)

Oh, and on the thread, I didn't need any amateur radio license
to get into the Signal Corps, then get assigned to a station
with three dozen high-power HF transmitters, then operate them
and maintain them. Operation and maintenance was NOT for
amateurs. That was only the beginning for me...something that
happened while you were way too young to be responsible for
much of anything.

I suppose you are going to go into the "ham neophyte" act again,
reprising that old, trite, very tired "I will be a 'beginner' in radio if
I ever get a ham license!" Gee-suss, herr Gruppenfuhrer, what's
to know that can't be picked up in a day...and what happens if
'proceedure' isn't followed _exactly_? Will I be "fired" for not using
"correct" language, format, protocol or all that other bull****? :-)

Oooooooooo...I can see the fires of a potential Flame War growing
on your side of the screen! Outrage at some "outsider" sassing
der great Gruppenfuhrer! How dare they! :-)

Focus. Try to stay within a light year of the general thread. Drop
the assinine "olde-tymer brotherhood of morsemen" schtick and
outrage at "nobody talks to us hams like that!" It got tired long ago.

A Most Pleasant Seasoned Greeting...guten abend.