Old December 16th 04, 08:32 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: K4YZ Supports Idiocy
From: Mike Coslo
Date: 12/16/2004 12:02 PM Central Standard Time
A strange thing in this whole new range war is something that is a
little disturbing.

That is the propensity for people who think that while it is an okay
thing to refer to the previous president as "Slick Willie".

And yet it is some sort of crime to refer to the present one as "shrub".

Bill Clinton is/was a documented liar. Whatever good things he DID do
will be forever tainted by semen stains on dresses and videotape of a
then-sitting president blatantly lying during a sworn deposition.

Bill Clinton had EIGHT years in which to take action to prevent an act the
likes of "9/11", yet he did not. He had more than adequate evidence that they
(Al-Queda) could strike with effective force on the FIRST WTC attack.

While I do not call either one by those pejorative, it is hard to not
equate such an attitude as hypocrisy. There seems to be an attitude
brewing that any disagreement equals treason.

Not treason, Mike.

A matter of effective expression.

Hans started this off with a snide refrence to a sitting President and
further made ludicrous suggestions that would, on the face of it, demonstrate
that he has pro Al-Queda sympathies.

It was idiotic.

Hey Pubs!! Now is the time to revive the Sedition Acts. This is your
chance to quash those opposing viewpoints!

In our reasonable defense, there can be no gray area, Mike. We either
take steps (or have plans in place) to defend and protect ourselves, or we
don't.

Hans doesn't favor our reasonable defense. He expressed THAT rather
clearly.

73

Steve, K4YZ