Old December 16th 04, 08:50 PM
KØHB

N2EY said:

If it's OK to call President Clinton "Slick Willy", then it's also
OK to call President Bush "the shrub".

I responded:

That's obvious to you and me, but Steve is the master of "dual standards" (I
think his term when others follow his example is "two faced").

K4YZ retorted:

Bill Clinton is NOT a "sitting president".

He is NOT the present "Commander in Chief".

Oh boy, nailing K4YZ exercising his "double standard" rights is gonna be WAY
too much fun.

Back in 1999 when Bill Clinton WAS a sitting president, and when he WAS
the "present Commander in Chief", Steve said things like....

....."Is the entire White House guilty of immoral conduct because Slick Willy got
lubed in the Oval Office?", and

....."you KNOW it had to happen with Slick Willy at the helm)", and

....."Slick Willy's fundraising club has made great hay out of "spectrum
allocations".", and

....."When an admitted liar can escape from the hangman one more time like Slick
Willy, you have to wonder."

And he has the grapes berate me for lack of respect for Shrub!

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB