Old December 16th 04, 10:02 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Steve steps into it again!
From: "KØHB"
Date: 12/16/2004 2:50 PM Central Standard Time

N2EY said:

If it's OK to call President Clinton "Slick Willy", then it's also
OK to call President Bush "the shrub".

I responded:

That's obvious to you and me, but Steve is the master of "dual standards"

Oh...

You mean like the other post you made JUST TODAY wherein you allegedly put
me in the "permanent bit" file...?!?!

No problem, Hans.

And he has the grapes berate me for lack of respect for Shrub!

Yes, I do.

Bill Clinton made a mockery of the office of the Presidency. He lied,
over and over, got caught at it over and over.

You may or may not like GW's policies, but at least when we hear from him,
it's about the business of the government...Not who he slept with or how he
slept with them...

dit dit

OK, Lennie...Just like I always said.....

Steve, K4YZ