Old December 18th 04, 05:47 PM
Kim

Default K0HB Supports Common Sense

"N2EY" wrote in message

Is that wrong? This President is arrogant, Self-righteous and way too full

of
himself. When questioned about mistakes made during his first term, he

couldn't
think of any except perhaps a few people he appointed. Talk about passing

the
buck!

Hallelujah Jim...I wholeheartedly agree where our current President is
concerned. He's a back-street punk born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I would also point out the ludicracy of any one of us accusing the other of
being an Al-Quaeda supporter, a supporter of terrorism, an anti-American, or
whatever "cutsey" term has popped up from all this crap that is now going on
in this country. I am appalled, and moreover cannot fathom that it has
gotten to that in this country. Osama Bin Laden wins EVERY TIME we, as
United States citizens, let ourselves be like that. Of course, Osama Bin
Laden won this war long ago.

Kim W5TIT