Old December 20th 04, 12:22 AM
Len Over 21

In article .com, "bb"
writes:

I think the U.S.A should follow the Switzerland model of compulsary
military service for all males who are fit to serve. Two years of
active service followed by a lifetime of reserve service. Then
everyone can tell war stories.

Sounds like a plan! :-)

That way EVERYONE can be a "veteran of seven hostile actions!"

Whatever they claim MUST be the truth... :-)

It fits with the current theme of celebrating diversity and being
inclusive.

Yes, in the Latin form of "primus inter pares" (first among equals).

[the only Latin oxymoron I'm aware of... :-) ]

All the PCTA are better than anyone else, even among themselves.