Old December 20th 04, 12:40 AM
Kim

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Kim"
writes:

btw, Kim, I was taken aback by your use of the word "ludicracy" because

there's
no such word in any of the dictionaries I have. They do have the word
"ludicrousness", which I thought is what you meant - at first.

But upon some reflection, it occurred to me that you've invented a new

word
that is sorely needed. I see "ludicracy" being a combination of

"ludicrousness"
and "lunacy", meaning something that is not only ridiculous but also

crazy.
Which fits your use of the word perfectly.

73 de Jim, N2EY

I cannot be certain, Jim, but I believe that word is--absolutely--a
"Kimism." Meaning, I've used it for years and that is exactly the
combination that was intended when I first used it: ludicrous and lunacy.
And, I've been known at times to add incredulous which, when done is:
increduludicracy. But, that also gets rather redundant, so I use it at
beyond incredulous times! :P

Kim W5TIT