Old December 20th 04, 07:03 PM
G. Doughty

Thank you for all the suggestions. I downloaded morse runner and have a
problem. I keep getting a "NR" for my qso's. sometimes it is ok but it
seems to be a string. I just did two contacts and on 002 I got NR. How is
that? Thanks for the help

Greg
ki4bbl

"G. Doughty" wrote in message
Good Morning,
Just looking through the Dec. QST and looking at some of the special

events
and contests. As I have never done a contest, I am lost. I am interested
in the cw side of the lighthouse event but don't know what a "serial

number"
is that they want as part of the QSO. I am also unfamiliar with the
etiquette of contesting. Also, I am only sending and receiving 15wpm so I
can't keep up with half of the OM (and OL) that are sending so I can't
figure out what the etiquette is that way. I really would like to
participate in these events as practice makes perfect, but do not want to
step on anyone's toes.

As always thanks for the suggestions!

G. Doughty
ki4bbl