Old December 20th 04, 08:14 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

When did Coslo ever serve in ANY military?

Coslo has served his country for a lot longer than Lenover21 has then.

In what way? :-)

Ahh, you told me that it was the last time you were going to ask in your
last post

IN WHAT WAY???

You are trying to be clever and obfuscate with a non-answer.

That only proves you have NO answer at all.

I'm still working on trying to find out what "telagraphy" is. :-)

I could user a good proofreader now and again... 8^)

I'm sure you could "user" a lot of things...

The U.S. Army Signal Corps ran the land force military telegraphy
"service" plus a lot of other communications tasks in the Army. I was
in the Signal Corps, United States Army.

Yeah, like I said....

Ah, but you did NOT "say" anything remotely similar. Tsk.

What I said was about you relating your stories to us...

I just relate factual history, uncolored by morsemanship bias
from the BoD at Newington.

I don't think you "enjoy" them at all, but are rather looking for an
opportunity to "stick" any NCTA.

Incorrect.

My OPINION is my OPINION. You cannot call it "incorrect" or
"correct." By observation of your postings, you DO like to "pick
on" those who do not favor any morse code test.

Not in THIS venue which is supposedly about AMATEUR RADIO POLICY,
not world socio-politics as some want it.

Sigh, there hasn't been much talk in here about Morse lately, which is
just fine with me. You really should start a moderated group, in which
all participants *have* to talk about Morse code.

THIS NEWSGROUP was BEGUN to take the morse code test
controversy off of rec.radio.amateur.misc.

You are NOT, nor ever were, any "moderator" in here. This
newsgroup is an UNmoderated one and open to anyone with
access to the Internet.

YOU do NOT "own" anything in here just by existing here, despite
your apparent territorial imperative feelings.

Suffice it to say that I do, and that I only mention it since you find
it important that I was not a member of the uniformed services. It is
your gauge, not mine.

So...you CANNOT answer. Because you have NONE?

Yeah, that's right, I have none, that's the ticket! Believe that if you

wish. 8^)

Still a NON-answer. Are you afraid of the truth?

That would be an idiotic thing to lie about.

It is done all the time by the "Rambo-wannabees." In some cases by
"militia" people going out and playing sojer in da woods and posturing
about their "warriorhood." Ptui.

Merry Christmas and good will to all men...

Enjoy the holidays Len.

Thank you, I always do.

However, no bets on the "traditional" hypocritical posting to come
before Christmas where the Avenging Angle borrows all the trite
phrases to "wish everyone a happy holiday"...even to his "opponents"
who he calls all kinds of names all the other days of the year. :-)

So...what mode/band did Coslo use in 1961? :-)