Old December 21st 04, 12:28 PM
whoever

Read it and weep

VECs Question Pool Committee Anxiously Awaits FCC Action On Beginners
License
Proposals (Puts Extra Class Pool Changes On Hold)

The Question Pool Committee (QPC) of the National Conference of VECs
(NCVEC)
decided recently to postpone revision and release of a revised Extra Class
(Element 4) question pool until the beginners proposal matters have been
settled. The FCC told the Nation's VECs this past July that any
restructuring
changes on the horizon are "not imminent". As of this writing in early
November, there has been no change in the FCC's status on this matter.
Also not imminent are any FCC action on the pending Omnibus review or on
ARRL's Band Planning by Bandwidth Petition.

Lloyd Davies wrote:
I really want to get on HF, but I am sure as hell not gonna learn the darn
code!

Oh, and Rich Whiten and Glenn Baxter suck!!!