Old December 24th 04, 01:56 AM
KØHB

bb wrote:

What's Jessie V. been doing lately? I'm sure that Minnisota had
a good reason for making him Governor..............

I have no idea what he's doing. Last heard, he was out in California.

Funny you should bring him up though, because he shares a lot of traits
with Shrub.

Not overly bright, arrogant, smirks a lot, has a lackluster command of
the English language, prone to exageration of the facts (inventing some
as the need arises to advance his agenda), and pretty much the
laughingstock of his peers governing other states.
3's, de Hans, K0HB