Old December 24th 04, 04:24 AM
Todd Daugherty

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
ganews.com...
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:45:19 -0600, Todd Daugherty wrote:

(a) it's not an FCC rule and is open to court interpretation.

What do you mean it's not an FCC rule?? I think you better look again try
47
USC 326 or Title 47 of the United States Code (Telegraphs, Telephones, and
Radiotelegraphs), Chapter 5 ( WIRE OR RADIO COMMUNICATION), Subchapter 3
(SPECIAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO RADIO), Part 1 (General Provisions),
Subsection 326 (Censorship)

You didn't quote an FCC Rule (which are codified in Title 47 of
the Code of Federal Regulations). You quoted a Federal statute
(which is codified in the U.S. Code). THEY "AIN'T" THE SAME !!

So that's means no one should have to abide by Section 301 sense it's not a
FCC rule. right?
and secondly where in any of my ****ing post did I state I'm a lawyer?
NOWHERE! So my in my ****ing opinion don't put words in my mouth.

As a wannabe lawyer you should know the difference. You have
demonstrated above that you do not.

You went on stating 42 USC 1983 (which is in a set of rules that has
nothing
to do with radio or radio communication)

Looks to me like a statute, not a rule. Gotta keep the nominclature
straight if you want knowledgeable people to consider it.

Do you know the difference between substantive law and procedural
law ??

but what I'm talking about is a FCC rule and has been since long
before the FCC.

You quoted no FCC Rule, and in any event, no FCC Rules existed
before the formation of the FCC.

Go get your degree in physics.

Perhaps you will find a way to repeal Newton's Laws, which after
all can violate one's freedom of movement and expression.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Newsgroups

-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers
=-----

"anon" wrote in message

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
news.com...
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:11:04 -0600, Todd Daugherty wrote:

I hear all this crap about K1MAN violating the FCC rules but the FCC
violates their own rules..

Sec. 326. - Censorship

Nothing in this chapter shall be understood or construed to give the
Commission the power of censorship over the radio communications or
signals
transmitted by any radio station, and no regulation or condition shall be
promulgated or fixed by the Commission which shall interfere with the
right
of free speech by means of radio communication

(a) it's not an FCC rule and is open to court interpretation.

(b) look up the case law based on that section and see why there is
no "free spech" right in an amateur license.

--
Phil Kane