Old December 24th 04, 05:41 AM

"K?HB" wrote:

"bb" wrote

You've had ample opportunity to explain yourself.

"Explain myself"?!?! My statement was simple and direct, requiring no
explanation. Regarding the news story about Shrub ordering up plans to shut
down GPS, I said this (no more, no less). "At first I thought it had to be an
April Fool joke, but apparently The Shrub really IS that stupid!"

You and "Avery" (not me) are the dufii who brought up cockeyed notions about
"mooching" and "freeloading" and "shut down GPS for a day each year".

You should complain about all of the other appropriated (tax)
funds that our government ****es away.

I didn't say the government was ****ing money away on GPS. In fact, we should
compliment them on money well spent, resulting in a broad range of benefits to
the taxpayers who paid for it.

3's, de Hans, K0HB

You idiots are argueing over a non-event blown all out of proportion by
ignorarant media reporters.

For the real story:

http://www.aopa.org/whatsnew/newsite...1216space.html

--