Old March 3rd 04, 04:03 PM
denton

try putting up the loop anyway...and opening it opposit of the feedpoint for
use on 80 meters. I will probably work just fine.
"Theplanters95" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for my "perfect antenna". It should work on 75m-6m, with

NVIS on
75m & 40m and good DX for 20m and above. Above all it must fit in my

backyard
which is 34 by 50 feet. The use of a tuner and/or balanced line is fine.

By perfect, I mean an antenna that gets the RF out (reasonable efficiency

as a
percentage).

At first, I considered a random loop of 34 ft by 50 ft, at about 20 to 30

feet
high, with window line, but am having second thoughts.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Randy KA4NMA