Old December 29th 04, 09:31 PM
robert casey

How in hell did you get this one right for a change? I agree with
you 100% but it isn't going to happen, not in our lifetime and
beyond.

Even an "F" student gets a few answers right.

How many versions of the tests did the FCC have at
any one time? The rules used to say "No retests
within 30 days" so that would mean that they changed
the versions every 30 days. Now, if they only had
two versions, one could wait 60 days and see the
exact same test they had before. I don't suppose
the examiners had kept track to see if anyone actually
did that. Or more likely they didn't worry about it.