Old December 30th 04, 02:44 PM
Mike Coslo

JAMES HAMPTON wrote:

Hello, Phil and Barry

As a kind hearted soul who is willing to assist some folks having
communications difficulties, I have asked a friend of mine in the U.K. for
some assistance.

Here is his reply:
********* start of copied message**********
Hi James and All,

I will willingly help you with your project Jim, just send me what you
want to say in your words and I will convert it to an English style of
your choosing.

I can do you, the Queens English, London Cockney, London North, London
South, not that I have ever been south of the river, Middle England,
West Country or Welsh (real Welsh mind, not Canadian Welsh), LOL.

So, if Barry would be so kind to inform us as to what kind of colour should
be applied to our conversation, I shall ask my friend, Bernie, in the U.K.
to translate for us.

Too bad he doesn't do Scottish.

- Mike KB3EIA -