Old December 31st 04, 07:34 PM
Pope Fullmonty the 6th

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" while in a pique of
post-xmas cheer wrote in message
. on.slots.at.caesars.lv.com...
Seems Time Magazine has a beef with Amateur Radio. This week's issue
(December 27) has an article on "blogs" on page 109. In the article
the following sentence will surely grab the attention of Ham Radio
operators and stamp collectors - "Before this year, blogs were a
curiosity, a cult phenomenon, a faintly embarrassing hobby on the
order of HAM RADIO and stamp collecting."

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

Hey have you been to any hamfests lately? (look around)
Been listening to 14.313 of late? (KJI from Indiana
is back on in the afternoon again, stirrin up things in the
truly unique way that only the 'kind jewish indian' can!)
How about 75 meters at night?

Hint: 14.313 is "re-starting again" folks!

I can name a few other freq's but U know them already.

"..faintly embarassing" they say? BOY OH BOY DID THEY
EVER GET THAT NAIL NAILED IN STRAIGHT AN
TIGHT INO THE WALL JOIST ! I don't admit to anyone
that I have a ham license, even some family.

As for stamp collecting, never been to one of those
shows, but if those stamp guys are as bung-holeo-retentive
as are the guys I've seen at train shows, I can understand 100%.

Now with all that said, I got me a Zip-Zap for X-mas.
Now leave me be whilst I torment the cat... ; )

--------

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man.
In order to get anywhere near high office, he has to make
so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations
that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker."
- H. L. Mencken

"Erections lasting more than four hours means you've been
watching entirely too much tsunami coverage on TV"
- Dave in alt.flonk.the.monkey