Old December 31st 04, 10:19 PM
bb

Mike said: """Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Brian."""

Reeaally???

"""We wouldn't have anywhere near as much fun if we could only give
opinions on what we have personal experience in! 8^)"""

Then lotsa people on RRAP owe Len Anderson an apology.

When I see those apologies, I'll stop pointing out that "true blue" Jim
has never served his country in any capacity, yet has availed himself
to the finest education and standard of living in a system where the
freedom to do so were paid for with the blood of other people's sons.
Happy New Year.