Old January 1st 05, 08:33 PM
Lenof21

In article .com, "K4YZ"
writes:

Lenof21 wrote:
In article .com,

"bb"
writes:

Mike said: """Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Brian."""

Reeaally???

"""We wouldn't have anywhere near as much fun if we could only give
opinions on what we have personal experience in! 8^)"""

Then lotsa people on RRAP owe Len Anderson an apology.

Amateur morsemen are far superior to professionals in radio.
They have nice Titles and federal call signs and all kinds of
good stuff washed into their brains like a henna rinse. They
apologize to NO one.

"Amateur morsemen" are far superior to professionals in AMATEUR
radio.

This forum is about AMATEUR radio...Not "professional", military,
Public Service, PLMRS, etc etc etc.

Really? :-)

Then cite your "credentials" as a political pundit.

Cite your "credentials" as a national economist.

Cite your "credentials" as a "space business worker."

Don't have any of the above, do you? Yet you've discussed all
those things in HERE, in this forum...which you blabber that it
is "all about amateur radio." :-)

Tsk. Starting off the new year with the usual hypocrisy.

Oh, I understand...as a "healthcare professional" you took an
oath of Hipocrisy! :-)

I am sure he can cut-and-paste as well as you do, Lennie, however
I bet Jim's far more competent and knowledgeable in "space business"
than you without the URL's to click on.

Tsk. Rocketdyne, formerly a Division of Rockwell International
(now purchased by Boeing), and EOS (Electro-Optical Systems),
a Division of Xerox were both engaged in the space business and
both presented me with salary checks for many years...all for
doing things IN the space business. The IRS and California
Franchise Tax Board verified that the forms they received
(separately, forwarded by employers) did indeed indicate I was
IN the space business...as did the FBI, DCASS, and some other
alphabet soup agencies.

No "cut and paste" in any of that, sonny. I've laid hands on an
SSME on a test stand and been through a Shuttle being
assembled...held many an unmanned spacecraft electronics
package being assembled and tested in a clean room...not to
mention meeting the first shuttle astronauts John Young and
Bob Crippen.

So, what does "Jim" do? He won't say anything more than he
"works in vehicular transportation" according to an ECFS
comment on the FCC website.

So, what does the Avenging Angle do? NOTHING in the "space
business," never has. At best he exaggerates his "engineering"
job as a Purchasing Agent for a set-top box maker! Lasted less
than a half year. Tsk.

He knew all about USSR military aircraft too, even though he
didn't shoot any Bears for naval intelligence (another non-
serviceman did that).

He sure does...And funny you should mention that since it was YOU
that brought up being threatened by Mr Tupolev's turboprop wonder
despite the fact it wasn't in servce until YOU were out of theater!

Tsk. My military service obligation ended in 1960...with receipt
of my Honorable Discharge. But, having actually worked IN the
aerospace industry for a long time before that year and for years
afterwards, it might be easy to slip up on who flies what where
when making casual mentions of things among these aerospace
gurus of self-defined "experience."

He has a BSEE and an MSEE, double-degreed, supposedly in
an electronics industry but won't say which one, but he can do
morse code at high rate...which makes him far superior as a
2004 radio person.

When matched against an UNlicensed ex-radio technician
wannabe...Sure!

Tsk. There you go talking trash again. You can't stop, can you?

You are one sick little puppy, always always mean-mouthing the
person (and relations) of anyone disagreeing with you.

Whoopee. If an NCTA mentions degrees, yet another "superior"
calls night college classes something derogatory, implying they
are for some kind of civics for citizenship candidates or are
classes for remedial English. If I mention that my wife has TWO
Masters Degrees, that "superior" person calls the University of
Illinois at Urbana a "correspondence school."

She obviously doesn't have the requisite skills to get you into
therapy or counselling, ergo I doubt she has the credentials you cite.

Poor baby...mentally deranged and still crawling the newsgroup,
are you? It's a given that the insane are the last ones to admit
they are nuts.

Tsk. The Avenging Angle has claimed all he has to do is pick up
a telephone and "have authorities commit another" just because
you have an LPN whatsis. So far you haven't done that, not with
me, not with Brian Burke. Because you DON'T have any such
authoritiy as a nurse. You CANNOT do it, yet you keep on saying
so. That's nuts.

And my wife gets
a personal insult because she is married to me, all courtesy of
that medically-discharged veteran of "seven hostile actions."
Late in the year this "healthcare professional" told me to go have
a stroke.

No..I said PLEASE go have a stroke.

Oh, my, that makes it "all right," does it? :-)

PLEASE cite the where and when of your "seven hostile actions,"
mighty warrior (of fantasyland).

PLEASE cite the government regulation that establishes "MARS
IS amateur radio!"

You can't do any of those things, can you?

That's because they are NOT related to this newsgroup general
subject matter. You think that the whole of this newsgroup is to
give you some open forum to insult and demean anyone who
doesn't agree with your fantastic opinions. You are the sicko.

Lessee...Dave Heil spent a life career in the State Department and
YOU didn't...Dave was actually AT those places we only read about or
watched on TV.

We are all still waiting for the cite of the Avenging Angle's mighty
"seven hostile actions" he claims he had.

We are all still waiting for the cite of "MARS IS amateur radio"
from the mighty warrior and regulator of everything in his fantasies.

And Lennie was...In Japan at a rear-area radio relay
station for a couple of years in the 50's...

Three years, sicko. Three.

Before your existance on earth, grasshopper. Powerful HF
transmitters...3 1/2 dozen of them...13 microwave radio relay
terminals, each carrying 24 voice channels. [just to name a
few things] Nothing carrying any on-off morse mode traffic.

You haven't done a thing in military radio comparable to that.

Poor baby. Feel left out, do you? Can't blame you for getting
angry...someone comes along who has done MORE than you
beginning BEFORE your time and it spoils the heck out of your
bragging and fantasy claims.

Never mind that national issues on economics
or politics don't have much effect on radio regulations or ham

radio.

Absolutely, without contradiction, one of the most assinine
assertions you've ever made, Lennie.

Economics has been one of the MAJOR driving factors behind
numerous impacts on the Amateur Service!

Someone has "impacted" you and it sounds like damage to your
thinking apparatus. Poor sicko.

More tsk. "MAJOR impact?" :-)

Amateur radio is a radio activity engaged in WITHOUT pecuniary
interest! [that's an old FCC definition of "amateur radio" and
explains the use of the word "amateur" in the service title]

Sunnuvagun!

Another avowed PCTA and super morseman claims he can
make a "Type 7" radio for just $100 and "recycled parts."
Doesn't sound like some kind of "MAJOR impact" to the nation,
more like a personal decision on his part.

Does Alan Greenspan get your input? :-)

On the otherhand, we have you, an ex-Army radio meachanic claiming
to have handled over "2.1 million" bits of traffic until the
mathematics of your silly claim were laid bare.

Then you tried to dance around it.

Tsk. Was NOT a "radio meachanic" nor even a "mechanic." :-)

E-5, Microwave Radio Relay Operations and Maintenance
Supervisor, MOS 281.6 under the old MOS numbering system.
Also doing Fixed Station Transmitters Operations and
Maintenance Supervision prior to arrival of the microwave radio
relay systems.

Army station ADA was only the third largest radio station in the
Army Command and Administrative Network (ACAN) yet it
handled 220,000 messages a month average in 1955, something
printed in the Stars and Stripes military newspaper of that year.
Since ADA was in operation 24/7 and there were so many radio
circuits active at any one time, all I did was estimate how many
messages were transmitted per operating team shift (there were
four teams on a rotating shift basis). Since the swing and mid-
night shifts didn't have resident Officers In Charge, the "trick
chief" (team supervisor) bore the direct responsibility to see that
communications were maintained. They were.

NO ONE "laid bare" any of my numbers (which were never
claimed as anything more than an estimate since they were
not logged as such but the operational radio circuits were
definitely logged to the minute over the TTY order-wire.

I say ESTIMATE solely because some of the radio circuits
carried several multiplexed channels. The SSB transmitters
each had two voice channels plus 6 to 12 TTY channels. Some
transmitters had four time-multiplexed TTY channels done with
frequency-shift keying for the lot. ADA kept increasing its
capacity in three years, from only 36 transmitters in 1953 to 43
at the beginning of 1956. It grew more up to 1963 when the
USAF was given operational control of the Central Honshu HF
communicaitons. That ceased in 1978 when the facility was
closed and all given to the Japanese government; USAF had
other communications means to keep worldwide comms going.

And let's not forget how glorious YOUR Army career was simply by
having been in a unit that had suffered KIA's three years before you
were ever there.

Tsk. You are still one SICK puppy.

The 8235th Army Unit, a Signal Battalion, lost 23 total, 19 at the
beginning of July, 1950, the other four in years following. Hardy
Barracks (the billet for most of the 8235th) was named for
Corporal Elmer Hardy, one of the Signalmen killed in that July
transport crash in Korea. Camp Tomlinson was the new name
for the Kashiwa transmitters site, given during a dedication in
1956, honoring one of the officers killed in that July crash.

I still honor those Signalmen who lost their lives...they were
members of MY Signal unit that I served in. I've stood Retreat
more than once to honor those Signalmen and other Army
soldiers during the Korean War and for the on-going continual
Truce period from July 1953 to the present.

You don't like that I honor the men of my Army unit. Tsk. Go
and report me to Hal and Ted Barker of the Korean War Project.
Go and report me to the Secretary of the Army...or even the
Secretary of Homeland Security (whoever that might be now).
Go and report me to "authorities" and "have me committed" as
you claim you can do with your nursing title, all in a single
telephone call.

Better yet, have yourself committed and save all that insulting
personal trash tossing you seem to do constantly with anyone
who disagrees with you.

You be one Class A Sicko with oak leaf clusters. Get help.

Don't have a cow.