Old January 2nd 05, 06:17 AM
Dave Heil

Lenof21 wrote:

In article .com, "bb"
writes:

Amateur morsemen are far superior to professionals in radio.

They might be or they might not be. So far, you're the only fellow
making such a claim. Radio amateurs who use morse may or may not be
superior to professionals in radio who use morse. They are certainly
superior in the use of morse code to professionals in radio who don't
know morse code.

They have nice Titles and federal call signs and all kinds of
good stuff washed into their brains like a henna rinse. They
apologize to NO one. :-)

Titles? I know of no titles. I do have a federally issued call sign.
Don't you?

When I see those apologies, I'll stop pointing out that "true blue" Jim
has never served his country in any capacity, yet has availed himself
to the finest education and standard of living in a system where the
freedom to do so were paid for with the blood of other people's sons.

He "served in 'other' ways." :-(

You don't believe that to be possible?

He knew all about the space business without having worked
in it. Good trick, even if he wasn't rated in soldering to NPC-200.

Do you have information that he didn't work in it?

He knew all about USSR military aircraft too, even though he
didn't shoot any Bears for naval intelligence (another non-
serviceman did that).

He knew that the ones you wrote about didn't exist at the time of your
service.

He has a BSEE and an MSEE, double-degreed, supposedly in
an electronics industry but won't say which one...

What's that to you?

...but he can do
morse code at high rate...which makes him far superior as a
2004 radio person.

Being able to handle morse certainly gives him more tools at his
disposal than a radio amateur who is unable to send or receive morse.

Yet another "superior" (perhaps the radio god of all) claims actual
Department of State employment...

Yeah! Remember how, according to you, I didn't appear on any list of
key employees until I offered proof in the form of several archived
urls?
After that, the "Key Officers of Foreign Service Posts" list became
telephone contact lists to you. Nobody disputes that at the time of my
"claimed" Foreign Service assignments, I actually appeared on the ham
bands from those various places. Do you know anyone who travels to
various countries, staying for two or three years and operating on the
ham bands during that time just so he can fake a claim to Department of
State employment? Gosh, but you're a loon, Len.

...yet doesn't get into the socio-
political "cures and remedies" spouted by all those other PCTA
"superiors" who've never had any diplomatic experience or politics
or of economics (beyond their personal account stuff) but regularly
spout All About it.

I was never told that there was a requirement set out by you which had
to be met. :-)

Never mind that national issues on economics
or politics don't have much effect on radio regulations or ham radio.

That most-superior person claims he was "in" Vietnam but can't
or won't describe any duties "in" Vietnam or that they involved
radio of any kind.

I claim that I was in Vietnam because I was in Vietnam. My duties, as
previously stated here, did have to do with radio of some kind. Those
duties could be found on the web by anyone with any ability at using a
search engine.

All he do is diss and cuss at the person he
doesn't personally like. He IS the superior one. He say so.

As a radio amateur, I'm much superior to you. I've had an amateur radio
license for 41 years. You have none. You have never had one. Even the
guy who received his ticket in last week's mail is superior to you in
amateur radio. If you find that to be a problem, you'd better get used
to it.
All discussion is pointless. It's all a trash can
of insults on the persons holding no-code-test advocacy.

That's a sweeping generalization, Leonard. Most of that stuff is
reserved for you alone. You grate on folks.

Dave K8MN