Old January 2nd 05, 10:54 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
And yet another wannabe putting what would likely be an old-timer's call

(as
former WA3RJX was issued to me in 1971) in his headers (the WB3 call

which
may well have never been issued).

LOL

What's sad is these No-Code CBplussers know they can NEVER be an EQUAL to

REAL
HAMS. They will all ways be referred to as WELFARE HAMS no matter how many
CALLSIGNS they BUY.

The problem is that I can't define a "real ham". Perhaps you can?

There are folks running moonbounce - and it would take me a bit of studying
to get to their level - not so much on the electronics, but the rotation of
the earth and motion of the moon in its' orbit.

There are others that deal in pretty high frequencies. Seems I remember a
couple of guys doing moonbounce on 24 GHz. Not a simple problem.

There is some truth buried in most posts, but it gets hidden by our own
standards of belief - along with the usual flames.

I've had some interesting conversations off group with a number of folks
that get involved with flames. For the most part, they simply deal back
what they were dealt. I think it might be better if we found common ground,
rather than point out differences.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA