Old January 4th 05, 10:53 PM
JAMES HAMPTON

Perhaps you haven't heard of slow scan television? There are a number of
methods of transmitting color pictures without the need for ascii character
type graphics. The very first personal computers had very crude (or only
ascii character) graphics. Why folks think that ham radio has stood still
for 30 or 40 or 50 years beats the heck out of me ...

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"Shining One" wrote in message
oups.com...
This got me 2 wondering, do hams still send those
obsolete ascii-character type nudie pics to
each other via teletype like they used to do
30+ years ago? (or do they just put then up
on web pages now like everyone else...?)