Old January 8th 05, 07:17 PM
Dee Flint

"jay" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, i was licensed in '95 and went off the air around '98. Although i
havnt been on the air, i am really planning getting back into it ASAP.
Could somebody refresh my memory on how to renew my license before it
expires? All help is Greatly appreciated, thanks.

Go to the FCC Universal Licensing System site and sign up. Then when you
are in the 90 day window prior to your expiration date, you can renew on
line.

Or you can download the forms, fill them in, and mail it in.

Or you can request the ARRL or W5YI process it for you for a fee. If you
are a member of ARRL, I believe they will do it for free.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE